28458 - Jet & Bubble Deluxe Pure Spa For 4 Person
The PureSpa™ Jet & Bubble Deluxe Spa combines all the perks of a high-performance jet massager and a bubble massage spa into one. Uniting a top-of-the-line Saltwater Sanitation System with a unique hard water treatment system, this deluxe spa is engineered to provide an unparalleled spa experience.
Experience the luxury of up to 140 soothing bubble jets and high-performing massage jets while you relax. The combination of the state-of-the-art hard water treatment system and the advanced Saltwater Sanitation System creates an all-inclusive, premium spa experience.
* 28523 - Energy Efficient Spa Cover IS INCLUDED COMPLIMENTARY
Wireless control Panel
• Integrated wireless charging
• 48 hours of operation on a single charge
• Conviniently attaches to top of the tub
The Ultimate Spa experience at your fingertips. No matter where you are.
• Control all Spa functions from your phone or tablet
• Program Spa use and maintenance remotely with wifi connectivity.
Includes: 2 headrests and extra 2 filter cartridges
Ultimate Combination of powerful jets and soothing air bubbles
• Heated Air Bubbles
• Immerse yourself in over 120 heated bubble jets
• Seating Capacity for 4 Person
• Water Capacity: 795L / 210 gal
• Octagon shaped
• Inner size 1.50m (59") & Outter size 2.01m (79")
• Height: 28" / 71cm
• Material: Laminate PVC
• Shipping Weight 73.2 Kg
• Bubble Air Blower: 800W/220-240V
• Jet Pump: 1,000W/220-240V
• Jet nozzles: 4
• Heater: 2,200W/220-240V
• Flow Rate: 1,741 L/hr
• Jet Pressure: 7~10 psi/ 0.48 ~0.69 bar
• Temperature Range: 10° ~ 40°C
• Temperature Rise: 1.5° ~ 2.5°C/hr
• Hard Water System: 10W
• Saltwater System: 20W
Hydro Aeration Technology™
Intex is proud to bring you a new level of relaxation and water purity, by bringing revolutionary water aeration techniques into your backyard portable hot tub.
IMPROVED WATER CIRCULATION
Hydro Aeration Technology™ enhances filtration efficiency. Fine particles clump together and settle to the bottom of the spa during the aeration process, making it easier to remove and filter particles through the filtration system. Improved filtration and circulation create a cleaner, healthier, and more refreshing spa experience.
INCREASED NEGATIVE IONS AT WATER SUFACE
The aeration process increases negative ion concentration by infusing spa water with air. Increased negative ions have been proven to improve the air freshness around the spa as it removes air pollutants and neutralizes free radicals that affect air quality.
ENHANCED POWERFUL AND SOOTHING BUBBLE JETS
By mixing air with water, the total volume of bubbles is increased to give you a more vigorous and soothing massage.