68309 - Excursion Pro Kayak K2
The Intex Excursion Pro Kayak has been manufactured with revolutioning SuperTough vinyl which guarantees a solid and resistant product like no others. The Intex Excursion Pro Kayak is reliable and functional, easy to move thanks to high lightness and to the practical handle that you may find on both sides, rear and forward.
The materials used in manufacture of Intex Excursion Pro Kayak are high quality materials, they were carefully selected with the goal of giving our customers a great product that is superior quality capable of keeping intact all its functional and aesthetic features even if into contact with oil, petrol, salt water or any other chemical agent, ensuring a professional product at a highly competitive price to customers.
Two removable skegs provide directional stability, while two adjustable, inflatable seats with backrests are included for comfort. Quick inflating or deflating is a breeze with a Boston valve on each side. A grab line and grab handle at each end is provided for your convenience, as well as a U.S. Coast Guard I.D., and a repair patch kit. The Excursion Pro Kayak provides added accessories including: two 86in aluminium oars and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation.
For inflatable Boats, kayaks and motor Intex no documentation or ownership title is required. Nevertheless you may need to have the appropriate permission for fishing, observation of marine life, filming, etc. according to the local rules and regulations.
• SUPER-TOUGH™ Laminate material with Polyester core for high strength and durability, ensuring high impact and abrasion resistance, while retaining light weight and portability
• High pressure inflation provides extra rigidity and stability, with high pressure spring loaded valves for easy inflation and fast deflation
• Two specially designed removable skegs for optimal maneuverability through deep and shallow waters
• Two floor mounted footrests
• Two integrated recessed fishing rod holders
• Removable and adjustable mounting bracket for additional accessories, such as GPS systems, fish finders, swivel fishing rod holders, etc.
• Grab handle on both ends
• Two adjustable bucket seats
• Inflatable booster pad for elevated seating
• Storage space in bow and stern with stainless steel D-rings for tying down dry bags and gear
• U.S. Coastguard I.D.
• TUV approved
• Patents pending
• Carry bag
• Repair patch
*3-ply SUPER-TOUGH™ construction employs a high molecular PVC that is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water. It is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. It also permits more air pressure for rigidity.
No Regristration needed for EU countries.