68376 - MARINER 4 BOAT SET
The Intex Mariner 4 inflatable boat is constructed for supreme strength and durability with SUPER TOUGH PVC. This material is comprised of three separate layers - two outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement. Great for boating or fishing with friends, this roomy Pro Series boat is designed for three adults. Extra reinforcements include a keel rock guard and heavy-duty, extruded plastic flooring for stability and rigidity.
Inflating or deflating is a breeze with two Boston valves on the main hull chamber. Fishing and relaxing have never been easier with two built- in fishing rod holders and gear pouch. Motor mount fittings and a battery pouch are included for the flexibility of adding the Intex motor bracket and trolling motor. Two grab handles on each bow and an all-around grab line are provided for your convenience, as well as oar holders and rotational oar locks, a U.S. Coast Guard I.D., and a repair patch kit. Also included are two 54-in aluminum oars and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation.
For inflatable Boats, kayaks and motor Intex no documentation or ownership title is required. Nevertheless you may need to have the appropriate permission for fishing, observation of marine life, filming, etc. according to the local rules and regulations.
|Item #||Model||Inflated size||Material mm||Persons Capacity||Capacity kg||Standard|
|68376||Mariner™ 4||3.28m x 1.45m x 48cm||0.75||
|500||ISO 6185-1 / NMMA-ABYC|
• Four Boston valves on main hull chamber for quick-fill, fast-deflate
• SUPER-TOUGH™ Construction* is triple strong. Made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability — two outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement
• Inflatable keel for improved control and handling
• All-around grab line and rub strake
• Heavy-duty extruded plastic flooring for comfort and rigidity
• Two fishing rod holders
• Three inflatable thwart seats
• 1 gear pouch and 1 battery pouch
• Grab handle on both ends
• Welded-on rotational oar locks
• Motor mount fittings
• Oar holders
• U.S. Coast Guard I.D.
• TUV approved
• Carry bag
• Repair patch
* 3-ply SUPER-TOUGH™ Construction employs a high molecular PVC that is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water. It is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. It also permits more air pressure for rigidity.
No Regristration needed for EU countries.